New! Multi-Engine Training!
Lavion Aero is proud to announce that we have acquired a twin-engine airplane in order to provide multi-engine training and time building.
Whether stepping up to a multi-engine aircraft for personal travel, or as a step on the way toward a career as a professional pilot, a multi-engine rating is essential.
Training Programs and Rates
- Aircraft: $299/hr (wet), multi-engine instruction: $75/hr, check ride: $700
- Base multi-engine rating: 3 days on-site, 10 hrs of flight and ground instruction, simulator usage: $4,350* plus check ride.
- Base 15: Additional 5 hrs dual to qualify for rental of the aircraft for personal use, includes additional ground/simulator training: +$1870, total of $6,210*
- Base 25: to meet ATP requirement just add 10 more hrs of rental time to the base 15: +$2990, total of $9,200*
*Package prices above will depend on variables such as pilot qualifications, experience , need for complex endorsement, etc.
- Sporty's Multi Engine Course
- FAA Airplane Flying Handbook - Chapter 13 Transition to Multi Engine
- Flying a Twin Comanche